27 November 2013

iPhone - so brings you the Fingerprint Reader to 100 percent detection rate

clip_image002The fingerprint reader I personally find really good job on the iPhone and if I'm honest, I do not want to miss this! The reason for this is quite easy to explain - the fingerprint reader increases for me the security of data stored on the iPhone. Without Fingerprint Reader I had used a very simple 4-digit code to unlock my iPhone - but let's be completely honest - this code, the table neighbor read along without any problems. A guessing the code should be fairly easy well with many people, as simple number combinations are used with visual connections. Sure, you could also choose a correct password with high security instead of the 4-digit number codes, but if you want even before the use of the iPhone's only 15 seconds to spend typing a 16 digit password. I think few people will have resorted to this method. But now with the introduction of the fingerprint reader, you can certainly choose such a complex password, because the input from the finger goes fast just as if you tap the 4-digit code in the phone.

Sure - some security experts are now arguing - but if you're kidnapped, then the finger is "dragged" much faster over the reader as how to beat a password from a person out! Ja ne - is clear! If I am kidnapped - I frankly a very different problem than the data on my iPhone and all the really critical things are always encrypted again in addition! clip_image001Also for a copy of a fingerprint is associated criminal energy of distress in which it then is more, to steal than an Apple hardware!

From these viewpoints, thus offers the Fingerprint Reader for me is a plus in safety and facilitate the daily life. A small piece of hardware to which one is accustomed damn fast!

But let's get back to the topic - the detection of the finger on the touch-ID reader. The hit ratio has been with me very well and is probably so achieve the 95 percent, but it is out there to give people with whom the reader is not as optimal recognizes the finger or maybe even people like me who like to have a 100 percent hit rate have in the detection.

For all these, I have the ultimate tip - for it is indeed almost not worthwhile to post - but you have to at least get the idea! Characteristic is the "trick", you think to yourself - yeah ... of course!

Who wants a higher detection rate, should simply scan the corresponding finger several times! That is one finger as the thumb is then left - Finger 2 is again the left thumb - finger 3 is the right thumb and finger 4 is again the thumb on the right! Now are per thumb each two records in the database and you can really feel a significant improvement. Since I'm so doing I reach now a hit rate of 100 percent and felt the detection of even a tad bit is faster. But this I cannot really comment on it as it could be my imagination.

So, I wish a happy rescan of the fingers in touch-ID! clip_image001[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment